For Blender 2.8+
Designed to drop simply and fast Objects to Ground or Surface
Thank you for your support and nice comments!
- Added Option: "Affect Only Parents"
- Added Option: "Affect Selected Children"
- Added Option: "Offset Local Z Location"
- Added ShortCut: "V" for the Operator in 3D Viewport
- The original Z rotation is now automatically preserved
- "Last Operator" works great now with the new Undo System
- Optimized UI
- Blender 2.91+ Compatibility
- Transformation for the child objects is now calculated correctly
- Drop to ground / surface
- Align to surface normal
- Suported types: mesh / helper objects
- Random (vector up) rotation
- Random (planar) location
- Optimized performance for highpoly meshes
download zip file | start Blender | open preferences | switch to the Add-ons tab | click Install button | locate the downloaded drop_it.zip file and double-click it | activate the addon by ticking the checkbox | in object mode select object | press w or right click on the object | then just Drop It ;)